• This topic is empty.
Gledanje 1 članka (od 1 ukupno)
  • Autor
    Članci
  • #749177 Reply
    Kingang
    Gost

2k21 should’ve lost their NBA licensing

Since they had a ton of lines to go through I operate in triple A, it certainly happened. They probably automated a lot of it and had an entire database of NPC_Cutscene_035_Dialog_1 and Player_Cutscene_035_Dialog_2 and so on.You just plug all the listed lines to the database for a map linking player to voice line source. So if the player is currently speaking to Rubio, just look for Rubio at NPC_Cutscene_035_Dialog_1. There amounts of variants. I’m sure somebody listened to this at any stage, but probably not many people along with the dude or woman that did listen to it likely was just like”oh for fucks sake. This is terrible but we got two months left to boat”.

I can guarantee you that there was a bug somewhere that stated”[Cutscene][Dialog] Player cuts off Dion Waiters voiceline in Cutscene_035″ and production looked at it slapped a large ol’ Priority 09 onto it. Then nobody else worked on it because it was not significant enough… and it shipped.Sounds like 50 Cent when he has shot in the jaw. I understood what this was going to be until I clicked.

There’s probably 3 pay athletes this season, so zion may be one of them.Ben overly likely since he was because trailer.I’m glad it’s Lillard. He’s blown up, is among the potent and leagues most exciting players, and is in his prime. 2K can rate themselves, Luka and should have plenty of years to make a cover and Zion are young.NBA 2K21 current-gen trailer (NBA 2K20-PS4 remake)

I wonder if they’re even gonna trouble with a narrative considering there’s two variations of the match now around.I’m curious exactly what the commentators are going to say. How can you speak about a group when the previous season has not actually finished yet?I think if 2K was smart they would push the release back before December’ish. Get this year . Let everybody get an off season so I can feel better about paying for a roster upgrade. Ive always thought before Xmas and the NBA games on Xmas day consistently made better sense for their launch dates .

Check out http://www.nba2king.com for more details.

Gledanje 1 članka (od 1 ukupno)
Odgovor na: Nothing Extra Match That Is Very Same
Vaši podaci: