home Forumi Svinjarstvo I believe that the gameloop has gotten less energetic

• This topic is empty.
Gledanje 1 članka (od 1 ukupno)
  • Autor
    Članci
  • #1270417 Reply
    Molianalex
    Gost

They might have condensed it like the first 3 days of playing spreading it out over two literal weeks was not enjoyable at all. The first few days were just walking around and picking weeds basically since you couldn’t even get your whole island or the principal buildings were under construction

Could we get some voices within this thread from those who actually enjoyed the match? It is going to wind up being the top selling game in the change at the end of this season and each of the best comments are just”game is boring”. I’d rather hear from people who really like Animal Crossing games and listen to the way they’d wish to enhance the series heading forward.

I started playing a couple weeks back and I personally like the goal-oriented structure of the game. I also like that the Nookmiles achievement system, even though at this stage I’m not quite certain what to spend them besides for clothing.

We can begin improving by creating the villagers have more meaningful connections and conversations, they currently feel like setpieces.

I overall like the game (almost 300 hours! ) ) But villagers will give you a shirt. Talk to them. They act as if you haven’t seen them daily. Wonderful.

I sort of missed the older games (only played a bit of New Leaf), but watching Jaiden Animations’ video on Animal Crossing surely made me like their old characters more.

Step 1, and it is a trivial step, is to significantly lower the weighting of this”I saw you burying bells/hitting rocks/shaking trees/fishing/watering blossoms yesterday” dialogue. It appears to be the very first thing that every villager says every day, which hides all of the really (semi automatic ) unique dialogue they have two or three interactions down.

I enjoy the game but besides some changes, I believe that the gameloop has gotten less energetic. I recall speaking to villagers and them having me do chores and stuff for them. They give me repetitive lines.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.acbells.com/

Gledanje 1 članka (od 1 ukupno)
Odgovor na: I believe that the gameloop has gotten less energetic
Vaši podaci: