Odgovor na: New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3

home Forumi Svinjarstvo New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3 Odgovor na: New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3

zoemup
Gost

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise sells CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a fairly wide-ranging variety of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to check with yet another legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at gebi.rs could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.