Odgovor na: New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3

home Forumi Svinjarstvo New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3 Odgovor na: New [ARM64]Evil Factory v2.2.10 Cheats +3

zoemup
Gost

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD products like CBD oil. We solely provide marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly wide-ranging series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am still to consult a different lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at gebi.rs could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.